Immerse yourself and enjoy the warm waters of the Mexican Caribbean with a catamaran tour to Isla Mujeres.
Today, one of the best ways to make your trip to Isla Mujeres unforgettable is to hire a tour to enjoy the sunset of the island, while you delight your palate with a buffet dinner. Read on and find out more about Isla Mujeres Catamaran Tours!
To enjoy a great day in Isla Mujeres, you don’t need anything more than boarding a luxury catamaran to let yourself be carried away by the fresh sea breeze of the Mexican Caribbean.
Currently, you can find a wide variety of providers that offer their boats so you can enjoy up to 7 hours of navigation, with all-inclusive packages, as well as snorkeling equipment or to enjoy whale shark watching in season.
The highlight of purchasing a Catamaran Tour to Isla Mujeres, is that you can spend a fun time, while:
– You enjoy up to 7 hours of marine nature.
– Visit the great underwater art museum of the island.
– Delight your palate with a delicious dinner and national open bar.
– Admire an incredible sunset.
– Snorkel in the second largest barrier reef in the world.
All this accompanied by your partner or family. And best of all, you can choose the type of catamaran that suits you best, depending on your tastes and preferences.
Tips to make the most of your Catamaran Trip to Isla Mujeres.
In order to get the most out of your catamaran trip around the island, we recommend you:
– Use sunscreen, sunglasses, camera and a plastic bag to store your trash.
– Do not carry valuables such as rings, necklaces or important documents.
– Take special medication in case you are prone to seasickness on boats.
– And best of all: towels, bathing suit and change of clothes to show off during the tour.
And to make your Isla Mujeres vacation the best experience, don’t forget to book a room at the luxurious all-inclusive Hotel Beló, where you’ll love its private beach area and rooftop infinity pool!Find out more here.
Leave A Reply